Written by Nick Adler
- All contact surfaces are disinfected inside and outside before and after every use. We specifically target high contact sites such as door handles, steering wheels, dashboards, and seatbelts.
- All dollies, packing blankets, straps, and other tools are sanitized before and after every job.
- All employees are required to sanitize their hands before and after entering buildings and moving vehicles.
- Every truck is equipped with a cleaning kit, which includes: gloves, antibacterial hand wash, hand sanitizer, paper towels and anti-bacterial cleaning products.
- We require team members to wear face coverings and gloves.
- The estimate process has been made virtual so we can assess your moving needs while maintaining appropriate social distancing measures.
- Team members and customers will be asked to abide by the recommended 6 ft social distancing protocol.
- We are providing no-contact moving and packing:
- We communicate with you via phone to confirm the details of the job
- You leave the premises unoccupied for at least 24 hours
- Our team arrives and completes the move; any questions are resolved via phone or video call
- You wait an additional 24 hours or more before entering your new location.
- Employees with any symptoms of illness are required to stay home. All employees are temperature-checked before each move.